Read our Weekly Round-Up of some of our favourite queer influencers.
We keep you updated every Friday with the best social media content from our favourite British queer influencers.
Here is the queer content you need to see from this week:
1. Our Northern Irish charm and former Drag Race contestant, Blu Hydrangea, served E L F !
2. Char Bailey, an acclaimed life coach, had some serious advice about… giving advice!
3. Cambell Kenneford, who recently featured in our LGB Alliance article, proved real love really does exist.
my girlfriend has a polaroid nude of me right opposite her bed on the windowsill and if that’s not real love i don’t know what is 🥰
— Cambell 💕 (@Cambellxo) January 29, 2020
4. Leading YouTuber, Alex Bertie, shared this precious moment.
5. Content Creator, Finn, got writer’s fomo.
Chatting at my tutorial this week, l realised I'm not the only one who gets grumpy when l dont write! If a day goes by without at least a journal entry, l get proper grouchy! Do you find this too?! #writingcommmunity pic.twitter.com/W66O9Dc9bp
— Finn (TheInFinncible) 🏳️🌈 (@FinlayGames) January 30, 2020
6. And Ben, our favourite farmer, got real about GHG emissions.