To celebrate DIVA’s 250th issue, they are throwing the mother of all parties and you, their dear readers, are invited.
Here are seven reasons you won’t want to miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get your glad rags on and rub shoulders with your favourite celebs.
1. The host of the night is the one and only Rachel Shelley. Seriously, this is not a drill. That’s Rachel Shelley as in Helena Peabody of The L Word, people.
2. The party is at London’s super swanky Café de Paris, a venue so glam it was based on the ballroom on the Titanic. If ever there was a setting for you to meet Rachel Shelley in person, this is it.
3. X Factor finalist Saara Aalto will be performing an exclusive set for your entertainment. The Finnish songbird with the voice of an angel is sure to give a brilliant performance and get the party going.
4. Actress, singer, Radio DIVA presenter, DIVA columnist and all-round awesome woman Heather Peace will be singing live. We can’t wait!
5. International sensation and DJ to the stars, Smokin Jo, will be on the decks supplying the perfect tunes so we can dance the night away.
6. In addition to Rachel, Saara and Heather, there will be celebrity guests aplenty so make sure you bring your selfie sticks.
7. In our first ever DIVA Awards ceremony we will be honouring some truly amazing LGBTQ people who are making a big difference in our community. Come and celebrate with them and us at the party of the year.
The DIVA 250 Awards party is on Thursday 23 March 2017. Don’t forget to buy your ticket here.
Voting for the awards is still open until 14 February. Place your vote here.