CoramBAAF supports adopters, foster carers, social work professionals and children
This week, 5-11 March 2018, is LGBT Adoption and Fostering Week, and CoramBAAF Publications are sharing their wide range of handbooks, guides, children’s picture books and personal narratives designed to inform and support lesbian and gay adoption and foster care.
Some of their most popular titles include:
- The pink guide to adoption for lesbians and gay men
- Proud parents: lesbian and gay fostering and adoption experiences
- Becoming dads: a story about a gay couple and their journey to adoption
- Is it true you have two mums?: a story of a lesbian couple who adopted three girls
- Dad David, Baba Chris and me: a children’s picture book
- Josh and Jaz have three mums: a children’s picture book
- Recruiting, assessing and supporting lesbian and gay adopters: a guide for social workers
CoramBAAF is an independent membership organisation for professionals, foster carers and adopters, and anyone else working with or looking after children in or from care, or adults who have been affected by adoption.
It’s also a successor organisation to the British Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF).
To find out more about these and other titles visit the CoramBAAF bookshop or follow them on Twitter @CoramBAFF.