Temporary Customer Service Representative, Nottingham, England.
eCommerce Customer Service Representative
Fixed Term Contract until 31 August 2020
Nottingham, UK (Remote working from home)
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Rotational shift pattern from 8am – 4pm, 10am-6pm Monday – Friday
We are looking for a passionate Customer Service Professional to join our eCommerce Customer Service department.
We are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including household names such as, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Vans, Eastpak and Kipling. Customers love our brands and have come to expect exceptional service when they call or contact us from all over Europe. Our working environment is fast paced, challenging and extremely rewarding creating plenty of scope for progression and development.
Let’s talk about the role!
Customer focused and able to work to KPI’s, you will be responsible for putting our customers at the heart of everything you do. You will be their key contact via email, telephone and online chat to support the customer shopping journey. You will exceed their expectations by providing a friendly and personalised response whilst delivering the highest levels of service.
To achieve this, as a Customer Service Representative your role will involve:
* Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
* Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
* Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
* Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
* Updating our computerised systems and working with marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
How you will make the difference:
* You can communicate both verbally and written in a clear and concise manner
* You will be customer focused to achieve the best results for your customers and the business
* You will be flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business
* You are able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
It would be advantageous if you have:
* Previous experience in a multi-national business
* The ability to multitask and resolve customer queries
* Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail